Select To Get Started:
Hillsborough County Public Schools is now offering a secure site for former students to access transcripts, immunization records, graduation letter, and employment verifications.
Per District policy and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) student records are only available to those who have authorization from the student or parent, guardian or responsible person if the student is less than 18 years of age. If the student is 18 years of age or older, school records will not be released to a parent, guardian, or responsible person without the student’s written consent
Please note the information below:
- GED Diploma - Took the GED test to acquire a State of Florida High School Diploma, must go to https://ged.com for those records.
- Adult High School Diploma – Withdrew from the daytime school program to attend adult school, must order them at https://sdhcaerec.scriborder.com.
- All requests for student records will be submitted and paid for online using a credit or debit card. Charges and emails are made through a company by the name of SCRIBSOFT.
- Phone, mail, or fax requests will NO longer be accepted.
- Cash and checks are NO longer accepted ONLY Money Orders. Money Order should be made out to “Hillsborough County Public Schools”. Note: Money Order must be received before order is processed.
- A four dollar convenience fee will be added to each order.
- For those requesting to pick up records, an official, unexpired photo ID is required such as a drivers license, passport or military ID. You will receive an email when order is processed and ready for pick up.
- Student Records Office hours are Monday - Thursday 8:00 AM - 3:45 PM. Friday 7:30 to 3:15. (NO WALK-IN)
- Current Students and 2022 Graduates or Non-Graduates, contact the REGISTRAR at your school for their hours.
- Students requesting ALL RECORDS (Elementary to High School) that attended school 1996 and prior, list ALL of the schools that you attended in the Special Instruction Section of the order form.
- Electronic transcripts are available to applicants and colleges or universities that subscribes to the Scribbles E-Transcript System. If possible, your transcripts will be sent electronically, otherwise a hardcopy of your transcript will be mailed to the school using the address you provide on the online form.
Please note that this website is optimized for IE 9.0 and higher, Safari, Chrome and Firefox.
All requests will be checked for accuracy. Any inaccurate information may result in your record not being processed. All communication with regard to your order, payment, our progress, and the records delivery will be sent via email.
|High School Transcript||$11.00|
|Verification of Birth Records (SCHOOL DOCUMENTS ONLY - NO BIRTH CERTIFICATES)||$11.00|
Graduation Verification Letter - GRADUATED
Certificate of Completion Letter - NON-GRADUATE
|Immunization Records (STARTED KEEPING IN 1981)||$11.00|
The Following May be Requested by Current Students:
|Student Transcript / Permanent Record Summary
|High School Transcript||$26.00|
|Verification of Graduation||$26.00|
|Immunization Records (STARTED KEEPING IN 1981)||$26.00|
The Following May Be Requested by Attorneys:
|High School Transcript||$16.00|
|Immunization Records (STARTED KEEPING IN 1981)||$16.00|
|Exceptional Student Codes and Description (ESE records are kept for 5 years at the school after the year of graduation or withdrawal)||$16.00|
A signed release form is required for immunization records and transcripts. Verification of graduation do not require a signed release form and will be delivered via email.
- Pick Up
- Mail Out
- Electronically to Applicant (1991 to present)*
- Electronically to University/College thru Scribbles E-Transcript System (1991 to present)*
- Electronically to University/College in Florida thru FASTER System (1991 to present)*
*Records prior to 1991 are on microfilm and cannot be sent electronically, only mail or pick up.
PLEASE NOTE: Graduation & Certificate of Commpletion Letters, Immunization Records and Verification of Birth records cannot be sent electronically.
For GED records, please call 877-352-4331 or order at https://ged.com.
For Adult Education records, please call 813-231-1907 or order at https://sdhcaerec.scriborder.com.
For Erwin Tech records, please call 813-769-5180 or order at https://sdhcerwin.scriborder.com.
- Birth Certificates
- GPA Scores (except by ordering a transcript)
- Credits Taken/Earned (except by ordering a transcript)
Hillsborough County Public Schools
CURRENT STUDENTS, 2022 GRADUATES or 2022 NON-GRADUATES - If you have any questions, please call your REGISTRAR from the last school of attendance.
All other Alumnis (2021 and prior) may contact the Student Records office at 813-605-8908.
For Technical Support, Contact:
SUMMER BUSINESS OFFICE HOURS STARTING MAY 30TH THRU JULY 27TH:
MONDAY - THURSDAY -- 7:00 AM UNTIL 4:45 PM
FRIDAY -- CLOSED
EXCEPTIONS: (HOURS SAME AS ABOVE)
MAY 30TH THRU JUNE 2ND -- OPEN TUESDAY - FRIDAY
CLOSED TUESDAY, 4TH OF JULY
OPEN MONDAY, WEDNESDAY - FRIDAY -- JULY 3RD, JULY 5TH - JULY 7TH
STUDENT RECORDS REGULAR BUSINESS OFFICE HOURS:
Monday - Thursday 8:00 AM until 3:45 PM
Friday 7:30 until 3:15 PM
CURRENT STUDENTS AND STUDENTS WHO GRADUATED OR WITHDREW 2022, CONTACT THE REGISTRAR AT YOUR SCHOOL FOR THEIR HOURS.