Select To Get Started:
Hillsborough County Public Schools is now offering a secure site for former students to access transcripts, attendance, and employment verifications.
Per District policy and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) student records are only available to those who have authorization from the student or parent, guardian or responsible person if the student is less than 18 years of age. If the student is 18 years of age or older, school records will not be released to a parent, guardian, or responsible person without the student’s written consent
Please note the information below:
- GED Diploma - Took the GED test to acquire a State of Florida High School Diploma.
- Adult High School Diploma – Withdrew from the daytime school program to attend adult school.
- All requests for student records / information will be submitted and paid for online using a credit or debit card.
- Phone, mail, or fax requests will no longer be accepted.
- Cash and checks are NO longer accepted for walk-ins. Walk-ins can either pay online or with a money order made out to “Hillsborough County Public Schools”.
- A four dollar convenience fee will be added to each order
- For those requesting to pick up records, an official, unexpired photo ID is required such as a drivers license, passport or military ID.
- Walk-In hours are Monday - Thursday 8:00 AM - 3:45 PM. Friday 7:30 to 3:15.
- For students that last attending school in 1996 or later, list ALL of the schools that you attended in the comment section of the online form including elementary, middle and high school.
- Electronic transcripts are available to participating Florida colleges and universities listed on the student records page under Information. If possible your transcripts will be sent electronically, otherwise a hardcopy of your transcript will be mailed to the school using the address you provide on the online form.
Please note that this website is optimized for IE 9.0 and higher, Safari, Chrome and Firefox.
All requests will be checked for accuracy. Any inaccurate information may result in your record not being processed. All communication with regard to your order, payment, our progress, and the records delivery will be sent via email.
|High School Transcript||$11.00|
|Verification of Birth Records (SCHOOL DOCUMENTS ONLY - NO BIRTH CERTIFICATES)||$11.00|
Transcripts will be sent in the most efficient manner possible. When electronic delivery of transcripts is an available option the processor will send the transcript electronically.
|High School Transcript||$26.00|
|Verification of Graduation||$26.00|
The Following May Be Requested by Attorneys:
|High School Transcript||$16.00|
|Exceptional Student Codes and Description (ESE records are kept for 5 years at the school after the year of graduation or withdrawal)||$16.00|
A signed release form is required for immunization records and transcripts. Verification of graduation do not require a signed release form and will be delivered via email.
For GED Information, please call 877-352-4331, or GED.com.
For Adult Graduation Information. For Adult Ed, please call 813-231-1650 or visit www.acesdhc.org.
- Birth Certificates
- GPA Scores (except by ordering a transcript)
- Credits Taken/Earned (except by ordering a transcript)
Hillsborough County Public Schools
Erwin Technical College
STUDENT RECORDS , K-12
Room 212 (red door)
2010 E Hillsborough Ave
Tampa, Florida 33610
If you have any questions, please call our office at 813.605.8908
For Technical Support, Contact:
Regular Office Hours:
Monday - Thursday
8:00 AM until 4:30 PM, please be signed in by 3:45 PM
Friday 7:30 to 4:00, please be signed in 3:15 PM